- Yes. If you are not already a member, we'd love for you to join our growing membership community. Sign up here.
What time does the conference start? When is the final session?
- A pre-conference event is being scheduled for 12-3pm on Friday January 19th which you can register for here. The last session will end at 5pm on Sunday January 21st. Please see the schedule at a glance for more information. You can also download the conference program here.
Will there be a pre-conference activity or workshop opportunity?
- Yes. There will be a pre-conference tour of the Chuk-Son Trail on Friday, January 19th from 12-3pm. Cost is $25 and space is limited. Please register here.
When can we expect to see a conference program?
- A first draft of the program will be released towards the end of November/early December. Until then, please take a look at the preliminary schedule at a glance to help you make your travel arrangement.
Will there be a conference hotel? Where can I find other information about logistics?
- Yes, there will be a block of rooms available at a local hotel for a reduced rate. Please see the conference logistics page for details, which are still developing.